As I have been nominated by this two lovely people: Mbak Sandrine and Miss Orange, I decided to give this one a go. I have started this blog for 8 months, so having this nomination is really beyond my expectation Thank you very much!
I am very glad that by developing this page, I could know a lot of great people behind their blogs. I am so much inspired by them. However, I have a hope for myself to be able to maintain this page and make an even better post in the upcoming as well.
Okay, here are the rules…
1. Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
2. Display the award on your post.
3. List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do.
4. State 7 things about yourself.
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
6. Contact your nominees to let them know you have nominated them.
7. Provide a link to your post.
8. Proudly display the award logo (or buttons) on your blog, whether on your side bar, about page, or a special page for awards
And these are the 7 habits of me:
1. A Crybaby. Having nothing wrong with my lachrymal gland, I get easily cry for anything that can move me related or reminded me to my beloved people, such as my parents, hubby, and kids.
2. A total homebody. Staying at home until “I get bored I could die” is my best way in spending my holiday or spare time. Well, I’m interested in travelling, but I wouldn’t feel satisfied if I don’t have time to stay at home for awhile.
3. I eat a lot without getting fat. Hate me? Don’t be, I’m a kind of Vata-Pitta dominant person as in Ayurveda. That is why I’m thin.
4. Milk is my best drink.
5. I was not born for horror movies, hate it. Yes, I’m scaredy-cat. Miaow!
6. Turning into a walking dead whenever lack of sleep. 10pm is late.
7. I sniff things, especially books ❤
That’s all I’m concerned 😛 Maybe other people surrounding me know better about myself, though, who knows. I believe that most of inspiring bloggers have been nominated for this one. Besides, I always want to give this award to my dear bestfriend 🙂 She always write from the heart at anytime she wants to, and writing as a medium for the mind and soul to be heard.
Come on, Bumil, get up and make a post! 😎