Here are the rules:
1. Acknowledge and accept the Liebster Award by leaving a comment on the blog that nominated you. (checked!)
2. Copy and paste the Liebster logo onto your blog. (checked!)
3. Link back to the blogger who nominated you. (checked!)
4. Answer the 11 questions put to you by the person who nominated you. (will do)
5. List 11 random facts about yourself. (you could see ’em soon)
6. Nominate and link to 3—11 other blogs you enjoy that have less than 3000 followers. (my pleasure~)
7. List 11 questions for your Liebster Award nominees on your blog. ( 😛 )
8. Inform your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog. (aye aye captain!)
Now, let’s go to point 4, answering the questions which were offered:
1. How do you see yourself in next 5 years? A working mom of two! 😛 Ah, hopefully I’d have my own book by then.
2. What is your favorite movie and why? Comic 8! Funny and unexpectedly twisted.
3. What is your favorite book and why? The Alchemist.
4. If you knew today could be your last day on earth, how would you spend it? How could you ask this? 😥 I would pray and stick with my beloved people, hugging.
5. What movie that changed your opinion or perspective about something that matters in your life? Miracle in Cell No. 7, it is enough said.
6. Coffee or tea? Milk! hahaha Both of them will do as long as it contains milk.
7. Sunrise or sunset and why you choose it? Sunrise because it’s energizing!
8. What the craziest thing that you do? I define crazy as something challenging and out of my comfort zone. So it’ll be: Being married in this young age 🙂
9. If you have to spend a month for vacation, where do you want to go and with whom? Exactly with my family, to UAE or New Zealand.
10. Who is your motivator in life? My Parents ❤
11. What is the thing you are passionate about in life? I’ve noticed this lately: writing.
I’m done with that, now let’s move to the 11 random things about me:
First child; Snow White maniacs; Whittakers Kiwi Fruit is such an indulgence!; Sleepy head; Scaredy cat; Booksniffer; Supernatural is the only horror movie that works for me; Batman over the other superheros; Melbourne somehow mysteriously has something for me; Yellow Ranger over Pink Ranger; I love swimming, and I’m looking for a chance to learn horsing and archery.
These are the questions for the next nominees:
1. If you were a fruit, what would you be? And why?
2. A son or a daughter? Pick one!
3. Mention the 3 essential things you need to bring ’em anywhere!
4. Who is your favorite singer?
5. What is your guilty pleasure?
6. High heels or Flat shoes?
7. What would you take as your pet?
8. Traveling on a plane or a cruise ship? why?
9. What is the silliest thing that you’ve ever done?
10. Sleep late or wake up early?
11. When is the most beautiful time in your life?
Good luck, Ladies 😉